Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) enables users to upgrade
their existing touchscreens to their individual requirements, while helping to future-proof technology investments. OPS units are also interchangeable with other devices.
With an OPS system, instead of needing to extend video signals from players to far-off screens either with long cables or expensive video extenders, the screen and player can be connected directly to the LAN in a drastically simplified network topology.
OpS i5 Module
OpS i7 Module
SHAREVDI MINI PC
1) CPU support:Intel® Celeron® Processor N2840,1M Cache, up to 2.58 GHz, 2 Cores 2 Threads, 2.16 GHz-2.58 GHzIntel® Celeron® Processor N2940 2M Cache, up to 2.25 GHz, 4 Cores 4 Threads, 1.83 GHz-2.25 GHz
2) Support 1*DDR3 1333MHz Ram Slot, max 8G;
3)2*LAN+2*USB3.0+4*USB2.0+ 2*HDMI(HDMI+VGA optional)
4) AMI 64MB Flash ROM .support RPL/PXE diskless boot, wake on lan, electricity boot, WDT
5) High-quality pure aluminum mini pc Case, Fanless design
6) 1*(PCIE 4X signal), 1*SATA3.0, 1*MINI-PCIE(support wifi),
7) 1*RTL8111E 1000M lan card, support wake on lan;1*Intel 1211AT, 1000M lan card, Intel network chips can handle high frequency data flow, better stability
8) DC-IN 12V power supply and AC power adapter;
9) Applied in Home, Office, Digital signage, KIOSK, Advertising Machine, Self-service Terminal,Electronic Whiteboard, ATM, POS/Retail, Networking, Automation, Surveillance,Parking Pay Station, Channel System, Medical electronic etc